Thursday, July 11, 2013

11072013

Hanging on, it's Friday tomorrow and just 3 weeks more to holidays!

Seriously cannot wait. I mean work is fine and everything, I've gotten used to waking up early, withstanding the long hours of sitting at the desk. But holidays will always be something to look forward to right?

Anyway... Caught by my boss yesterday for shopping online, and he goes like, "Hor, bei wo zuo dao ni mai yi fu hor!" Which means, "Hor, buying clothes, caught by me hor!" Hahaha. Dieeee. But I'm seriously someone who can't just sit here for like 4 hours straight looking at the same thing. I need a break! I mean, look at me blogging now. Of course I know that in this working society, it is like that. Well, well.

20 minutes to finishing work!!! Cannot wait. Nothing is going on in my life except work so this post will be all about work work work. Hahaha toodooooos

No comments: