Friday, March 9, 2012

Can't say I am back to blogging but since I tweet so little nowdays I might as well blog.
People might stop by now and then, who knows.

Currently at Civic Centre's Starbucks reading The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly that already had a movie and YY and I watched it back then.
Shortcoming of a movie will be how much they miss out from the book itself.

The book might not be as interesting and shocking now since I remembered bits and pieces of the movie.


Picked up my items at post office that are from this blogshop, peeked at the contents and am mostly satisfied since I have not seen the bag I purchased yet.
And also posted out an item that was delivered wrongly from WID.



Why is Starbucks so heat up right now?! Or is it my laptop ever since it has got a cover?! YY told me ytd that having a cover will made the laptop hotter.



Reading since 4+pm and look at the time now woah
Back to reading my book toodles.

No comments: