Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yes it's me hi

This is also me

The Moon moves into your Zodiacal house of relationships very early this morning, Gemini, and it's likely to cause troubles in negotiations, as well as creating some confusion between you and your partner. If you're very lucky, you'll have a way to avoid having to go it alone, because teamwork and cooperation is your key to success. Try not to fall for another's reasoning as to why they should be treated any differently from you; stand up for your rights, and do something to promote your self-interest.
Compatibility: Cancer
Mood: Demanding
Your Daily Lucky Color: Blue
Lucky Number: 18
Lucky Time of Day: 10am



What is this... 
My mood is indeed demanding now.
The last sentence in bold and italics so true.
At 10am I am sleeping...
Cancer zodiac... WHERE IS JOEY LIM?!?!! Hahahha
Ok I really need to release some stress I am going crazy over here. I have no more energy. Torturing, torturing, torturing. The sea is calm but do you know there's a big killer shark underneath that calm waters?!?!?!? You don't know! Because you only want to see what you can see on your little yacht and you don't care about me who was dragged into the deep waters by you and I swam before but my swimming isn't that good now the shark is chasing me and I barely escaped but still in the danger, and who know what is still lurking in the dark water. You do not want to save me at all. There is no one else around but only you can save me and you know you can do it but you prefer not to do so.
Survival is important but at this point I hope I drown. 
And never come back. 

No comments: