Monday, January 9, 2012

Life.
Precious, full of colours and adventurous, but really really torturous.

I know that we should cherish our life, for we have all the necessities to survive while some people really don't and that is what they ask for.
But different people live in different worlds, for the rich and the poor, old and the young, all of us have common troubles that not anyone in this universe would.


2012 -- New year, new life? It can be said as an excuse for one to push back all the negative things he/she had done for the year, and it also can be a form of comfort for those who had a bad year, who suffered.

For me, I really hoped that 2011 stays, for it might be the most peaceful year I ever had, till the end of it.

------------------------------------------------

I drafted out the above just few days ago.

Seriously 2012 has been really really chaotic and dramatic for me, and I hope it's over for good, peace will reign over my life.
I really cannot concentrate on my studies with so many things on my mind and with no appetite everyday, I need a normal and peaceful life like the one I had for the past 1 year... 7 months.
YY seriously brought peace, love and happiness to my life, making my life very fruitful for this past one year plus.
I really really love him so much...


Right now, I am feeling quite down again...
Seeing and hearing things that happened make me feel so ugly.
The feeling is like, I had insecurely felt that I am an okay girl, at least there are people who love me truly.
But right now, they destroys my confidence totally.
I feel like I am really very ugly, fat, crooked teeth, small eyes that need eyeliner to enlarge it, etc.
I feel like my personality is really detestful, I am not sociable, I am awkward. Socially awkward.
I really want invisalign, go for Slim Fit to fix my small boobs, do double eyelid surgery, go for extreme diet and disappear for awhile... Then it'll be perfect.


Tomorrow is another day of school, had not attended school for the past week, unless you count the Open House which I choose to go instead of school. Heh.

Can't wait to see my classmates and Soh Vivi again tomorrow. Ciaoz.

P.S. Good luck to Sim Aiai Gladys for her results tomorrow, I am so sure she'll do well. xo

No comments: