Monday, October 17, 2011

Sudden thoughts. From a Gemini.

I know I am a gemini, who has two ways thoughts, emotions, and views about almost every single thing. Even when I do something wrong, I will always think that it is in a good way and vice versa.

Gemini tends to be fickle and never stay at a liking for too long. For me, it's true regarding to things like school, stuffs I do, places I go. But if say for people, I am very very very attached once I trust and love. For an instance, YY and Kimi.

Kimi is my new toy poodle pup, I never thought I will get a dog ever, at least not when Im still young and staying with my family, because my family has always been against having a dog as 1) Dogs bark (duh) 2) Pee and poo 3) There might be times when no one is there to take care of the dog ( I dont like this kind of situation too :( ) and finally 4) Dogs die earlier thn humans, but live together with us for many years before they pass on. The thought kills and will make me tear :'(

I barely had Kimi fo two months, and I am super super super attached to her, and I love her so so much!!!! As for the matter that dad, mum and sis do not really think it is convenient, I only bring Kimi home on weekends. You know how I miss her on weekdays and I have to suffer 5 days of school before seeing her!

Anyway, Kimi went grooming today, and YY's sister sent him a picture of Kimi. She looked like a bear, and now a lion. It's super adorable plus a tad epic! Hahaha. The more I speak of Kimi the more I miss her :(

As for YY, busy guy who will still spend QUANTITY and QUALITY time with me, despite his busy schedule. Watched DVD at home, play with hamsters, munch on tidbits, challenge each other to games. Life's great with my guy.

 Went to Kit Chan's concert ytd with Ah Liang and Kit's singing was reall fabulous, her vocals are super powerful and also, she is so feminine and humourous! Especiallywith her ang mo accent. Heh.

YY and I are pigs. Always and forever ordering dishes for 3-4 when it's only both of us. That explained my gain of 7kg after being tgt with YY, aye?

Recently we are being siao lang by slapping each other when we fool around. It hurts lor!!!! But I admit it is fun...... :')


New class this sem, seemed not bad, like Lor said, I do not wanna be outcasted, that will be the worst thing that could happen when you're in a class full of purely acquaintances.

Mood spoiler, tomorrow is Data Comms and Networking, the module with the most strict faci who on appearance, do not give a damn to what you say and only know how to bomb questions and expect us to only answer the answer he want to hear. But this might be his way, it might work somehow, we'll see... But in either way, my feeling...............STRESSED!

I have gained new friends, new trusted friends, good friends that I cherish, people who do not mind me being all forgetful (regarding smses :/), attitude sometimes, and me making a fool out of myself. Even if they laugh at me, I know that it only means bringing happiness to everyone, not teasing and laughing at me that kind.
People from E36R, I think they are the most memorable and best classmates I have in my life, considering my secondary school life is very short.
Love you people!
Joey and Eezrani - my fatties! }inserts 1 hour speech
Singling, Fel, Rasyiqah, Atiqah, Yingying - who always make me laugh so much and go crazy, girls talk, gossip
Enkuan, Razvee - the bros with endless crap + jokes but there to hear me out at the same time
Haiekal, Mankit, Amparo, Elden - those who played a part in making my first sem complete
All of you play a part <3

Like primary make dedication like that but I DONT CARE! I LIKE!
I need to show my appreciation and love. Heh.

Just hoping life will be as peaceful, As and Bs wont be as hard to get and Cs and Ds, I will prefer for them not to appear. I have been working hard since day 1 of sem 2, I hope I can see the fruit of my labour.
And also, NO CONFLICTS AND ARGUMENTS. Me and YY, friends and family. No one okok?
Life's great like that. 

Lastly, everyone ping ping an an be healthy, my dear Kimi too ^^



After grooming!!! Cute anot?!





P.S Endless thing to blog about... Lets see when will be the next time I'll be back. xoxo

No comments: