Sunday, June 5, 2011

GREAT LIFE IM HAVING PEOPLE :)
Having my holidays now, it is short but I have thoroughly enjoyed all four days so far, with my classmates, my bbgs_4eva (lol) and idiot bf.

Time flies... Half a year?! Are you sure?????
But at this time it always means my birthday is coming :)
Celebrating it either at Bali or Phuket. I can't wait!
This year's birthday is exceptionally meaningful for me, since it's the 18th birthday.
I can watch M18! Get driving license! Buy toto/4d! Buy cigg! WOO! All the standard things.

Life in RP has been awesome, RJs, daily grades and presentations fuck up sometimes, but Im glad my classmates are like the best :)
Thursday and Friday we're like crazy asses! Had h2h talks also that I really really appreciate it, with Joey, Rasyiqah and Elden.
I have to say. There's a few people that I dislike in my class. I mean like, you do have eyes and ears right? And when you see or hear something, surely you can see the obvious things to say sometimes? And, use your brains. They are not there for nothing yknow? NOH8 is my freaking motto. But of course I can get fed up sometimes right :/
And of course most of the time before/after/during school I'll meet my bb Soh Vivian kettle ahlian dajie whatever lah she damn alot of nicknames LOL never fail to make me laugh

Went shopping with the most important two girlfriends in my life, Gladys Sim and Lock Xinting :) We went for buffet! CLOTHES BUFFET! At Haji Lane. One of the best shopping experience. Queued for like 1.5 hours before we snatch the clothes like mad? But Im glad that I got like 7-8 clothing just for freaking $55! Jealous much? ;P
After that went City Plaza for all the cheap stocks... So physically tired cuz we have to go to like 1km far to get to an ATM?! Because City Plaza's atm was spoiled. One auntie said because it's weekends all the maids come shopping and withdraw money. LOL
Next stop was... My house!!!! Where we bring out our loots and see what we've got, try on my wardrobe clothes and webcam :)
AWESOMEST DAY!!!! Laugh like crazy also.
Enjoy da pictures people ;)






Babies Pudding and Saphor

See what kind of bf I have

Twinny Joey and meeeeee




  





SO FUNNY RIGHT











"Apologizing: Does not always mean you are always wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego."

No comments: