Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life isnt perfect. It never will be. You wont be happy without getting upset first and vice versa. Everyone faces tough situations like what you did and am still facing it now See those people who are in their 50s and above now? They've faced what you did and still living their lifes, along with their love ones. This only mean that you can do it too. Ending life is never a wise decision no matter how much you wanted to at that moment, when you feel that nothing you do now can fade this torturing pain inside you. Once you end your life, you'll never be able to see what you hasn't but wanted to. Have hope in life.


Ok I've grown so much fatter that I cant believe it myself! But have to. Diet plans failed :/ And YY continues his assurance that Im not fat by saying "No lah! Where got" whenever I say "Wah YY I sure I damn fat liao. You see!" and followed by lifting my shirt up abit and showing him my ever-growing stomach fats. Argh. Anyway I hadnt had lunch nor dinner yet, but mum's cooking curry I guess. Im going to school in 15 minutes time. Not decided whether I'm going anot though. "A Hungry Man Is An Angry Man." applies to me. Allow me to think!

Have started working at SZG since 02/08. Tough work at first. So much gossips around + it wasnt my usual routine of work at the NS. Got to know Stephanie who's so ever talkative and have this lion soft toy named Omar (?) and Shirlyn who is very sweet and always smiling and laughing away though! Waking up at 7am wasnt a tough chore afterall. I miss NS staffs! I know I've been self-pressurizing far too much :/ I am trying to toned down my wild thoughts now...............

After like a few hectic days at zoo, YY and I managed to slip a few hours of our night for dinner and some fun.
















































Shall post the outing of XT and me soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
xo

No comments: