Sunday, August 29, 2010




I'm getting all those emotions in my head. Again.
Seeing everyone fretting about different things, I really want to not be so self-consciously only anymore.
Imma selfish.
Long since I let my heart flows and feel what it should naturally without holding back.







Above was the outing I had with Xinting weeks ago at town :) It was a freaking long time I went out with her. Not alone her, Gladys Sim Tan TongLee & Tan Yilin. I know! I know my fault. But my energy always fails me much. Limbu just browse thru the photos I had with them on facebook you know how nostalgic I am.

Shall upload more pictures of me and YY later on after I bathe. No one looks even when I just updated anyway I just want to keep track of my life in blog but well, failure most probably but I m making the effort!

No comments: