Monday, July 12, 2010




Seriously I want to get a camera real soon becuz my phone sucks big time.
It's funny that Im home at this time of the night. Well Im going out at 10pm.

I watched Spain win yesterday! First time that I catch so many matches of WC on tv.
Holland's defence was like damn strong and Spain possessed the ball most of the time.
I like Casillas & Villa & Iniesta but I dont like Robben becuz he hao lian and poor Torres becuz he's still hurt. While watching the match I also got listen what the commentator says, damn entertaining! But halfway thru the match I keep sneezing YY fed me flu tablets... I was dizzy so was half asleep after 2nd half. I had a veryyyyyyyyy good night sleep yesterday's night! Spain won and I feel so at peace, esp with YY by my side ^^.

Cineleisure's like a 2nd home now. It's like a cycle, buy tickets > HK cafe > arcade (poke poke machine, rambo, daytona etcetc) > Photo Hunt (?) > movie. Then after that go back, chat at void deck > wash up > watch world cup > munch tidbits.

Me am loving it ^^

SIM AIAI MUST BE HAPPY AH.
LXT ALSO.
TAN YILIN ALSO!

Me ish xing fu now :)

No comments: