Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm sucha irregular blogger. OK IM GUILTY!
But good thing is there's food for your eyes and it's quite a sumptuous one :D

Life settle down recently. I aint a good stress handler. Well, I cant even handle it, I just escape it.
Has been working and staying out late at night and everything, I see my family lesser and lesser.

Im sorry :(

If this year I could earn a 10k and pass my O's with flying colours, then this shall be my happiest year ever :D


This is my first ever clubbing event! WOOHOO!
I'm a damn suaku lah but who dont have a first time you tell me?!
I find out that my hair turns out beautiful and natural when I dont pay attention to it. HAHA
Went to batok with TL to find his auntie and cute cute nieces then after that we wasted time waiting for bus and took a million years waiting for the taxi and who knows what the taxi uncle's brain is made of and jammed us at Woodlands Checkpoint when we're heading to MCC?!
Singsangsung and off to meet JC and Yuxuan and there goes the night :)
Wasnt as high but I enjoy it!










One of those days Lewis had a birthday BBQ. Poor birthday boy! Had fun with them and Yilin & I ended up running away and cabbing home to avoid cake smash. HAHA








Great photography skills hor aiai.


I love this picture becuz they look like mummy and daughter!!!



Current favourite: Milk Green Tea! :)
Caught How To Train A Dragon 3D with KH and guys on one the days and ate Ajisen at SSC on the other day.






Worked midnight for Daiso stocktaking ytd, met XT and G before that!

Here is XT's ai xin for me :)
Love it to bits and pieces! Bite it to bits and pieces to HAHA






"I hate to say but when i experience break up, my mind is not in peace and i tend to think of suicide only that i'm too timid to kill myself and land up in an ugly death. I guess that means i have to continue living and suffer through the days alone."

Quoted from Enfer's blog. Can't help but agree. Smile man you this crazy woman!

Ending with love from me! :)

No comments: