Thursday, March 11, 2010



I guess I have to practise daily blogging :(
Because I have so many photos accumulated that I even forget when are the photos taken! I have really simple days that make me elated nowadays. WOOHOO!
With G.Sim, L.Xinting, Yilin and Tanleelee most of the time though lxt is lesser ( :( ) but I'm really just satisfied with these siaolangs by my side!

Good news, I found myself again :)


This day we went to see Tl and guys play basketball and then Aiai and I imitate someone do something and we realise we are bad and still do it now. The green thing is what I get from Kinder Joy! Accompanied her to fetch her cousin Felis and she went to eat Swensens :(





Oh then this is the tmd tiring day! We went to catch longkang fish, squat, stand up, run, then squat run until leg pain and scarred! We all kana-ed! And I got to know Shiying who is uber sweet like Yilin :D Dont know how me this rowdy girl will get to know them worzx.

Sim.G kept all the fishes we caught which is like 100+ I guess :D

Ate pasta and watched Alice in Wonderland 3D!!! It's my virgin experience for 3D movies :D Macdonalds at 768 and slacking for supper and strolled home. I'm having regular exercises nowadays every night when I had to walk home! Is that a good thing or not o.o

This day is full of laughters I like! :D








This one is more recent think is 2 days ago? :D
Fetched XT and G.Sim from school, slacked abit and changed my original plan of going for interview to eating Pastamania and Swensens with them. LOL
Long since we 3 last hung out together, I miss us (Y) !
Picnic soon eh Xinting when it's not that sunny anymore? :)









After that laopo went home, Aiai and I went to look for Nengtong and Edwin :D (!!!!!!!)
Damn happy upon seeing them, didnt really mature but I think grown up abit only lo hor Edwin.
Lol!!!! Oh then there's Nengtong and Joey's baby, Fino :D






Ate at Aiai's house after that, her family is warmly hilarious! Bought spicy spiral potato from pasar malam :D LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH.
Went to find Tl to see them mahjong and midnight stroll again ^^





Ytdytd, went to interview like finally. Hopefully successful! :)
Just walked like one round at Daiso and I've gotten my basket with 8 items. Was quite sad and asked G to get more so that the amount we spent more balanced...





Macdonalds and study session after that! Happy that I can study and get those shit into my brain that day :D






Facebook is really irritating the ass out of me! I attempted to upload those photos for 3 times each taking half hour but all FAILED.

:/

:(

>:'(

LOL! Eh my chatting khakis all go clubbing tonight. No one talk to liao lor.
I miss Xinting and Yilin again! Wanna see them soon again!
K SESSION ON SATURDAY AGAIN YAY

Kind souls fetch me from DG tomorrow from school please.
:(

Love surrounding me everyday -- G, X, Tl, Yilin :)


"When I'm with you all my fears disappear. So, I guess if you're wondering what my biggest fear is, it would be losing you."

No comments: