Monday, September 7, 2009

SCREAMS. Every single photo is present but they are either too big or cannot be edited! SML (screw my life)

Ok so just a few photos here. EXCLUSIVE BABY


Lunched at LJS and went to Army Open House.
Blasting of music and snapping of photos took place lol.







There weather was burning and the leaves decorating the wall irritated and annoyed the hell out of us that goosebumps were all over our body.
Trip there was kinda okay to me though. Laughters and such, first time experience to SAF!

WL I see this picture I want to laugh.->







Trained to Tampines after that, long journey.
Ate at the high-class Kopitiam and the $5.00 I spent on the buttered dory fish(?) was worth it. Joyce had trouble eating with the laksa & Lorencia let me try the laksa. Both said that my dory was good.




In the end were all sian-ed because we realise that we trained there just to have dinner!

JOYCE HAD TONGUE PIERCING AGAIN!!!!
I want mine + labret. Pleaseeee.

969 to Woodlands.
Bought different coloured drinks and slacked outside Civic Center.





116 photos were taken including mine! Cool.

I really like this picture of these two bitches ->



It was generally a well-spent day with J & L.
Looking forward to HPV trip after 7th month with you bitches!
Love you! *sing So Fine*
P.S We havent done any shopping hor.


I'm supposed to be studying today but I went to find K as early as 7am+!
He had so much fun waking me up.

K: *shakes me* Darling.
Me: Huh? *tired*
K: *ask a question*
Me: *replies, close eyes*
K: *shakes me* Darling.
.
.
.

Process continue. Lame shit! But it's always great to see him smiling and joking with me rather then him being unhappy with me.

I wanna watch I Love You Beth Cooper tmr! Pray that he can make it man.

Ok I'm going off for now.
Study will continue later and hardcore studying at Tuesday, hope that the plan with G is still on! (;

No comments: