Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My hair is flat now! :D I still thought it was a bad thing and L told me I look more feminine like that. Happy!

Funny : I almost mistaken my makeup remover for my facial foam!
Satisfied : I swam many laps with my mother at Woodlands Swimming Complex on Monday & Tuesday! Burn the fats!
Guilty : I spent $9 at the library cafe yesterday on sinful drink & finger food.
Nice : I slept on the sofa from 5am till 8am and had a sound sleep!
Pain : Laksa that I just ate resulted in a stomachache and bad cough + difficulty in speech.
Relief : Science Prelims is better than MYE.
Lucky : I have such great friends and boyfriend with me! :D:D:D

Summary like better right LOL I'm lazy lah! I'm in sucha lazy mood now after 3.5 hours of exam and lack of sleep.
Gonna nap awhile!
Actually wanted to go library one. But I found a better place which is the rose red sofa to study! :D

Love the talk with L just now, and I miss J.
Had a nice time spent with G & T yesterday.

CONGRATS TO DEAREST K FOR BEING FREEMAN TMR!
Now you got no reason to not come to my block to find me when I say I need you :)

No comments: