Friday, September 25, 2009




Miss me? Here's a bigass collage of me for you :D
Hahahaha.
I'm blogging now, generally because I have really nothing to do and I want to improve my English. Catch balls?

Though bored now, but thinking back for the last few weeks indeed I went out quite often! I am so much closer to my family now.

I was so angry with my sister because she deleted all the old songs in my MP3 that were downloaded in year 2007 and I was damn fucking angry because those songs were the only thing that can make me reminise! I've got super bad memory. It's not that I don't cherish those memories, but my brain is just small, so............
Yeah but Sis and I are okay after that :D

Had a long talk with Dad and cried my heart out, Mum was being so motherly.
I can seriously have no one but my family must be there for me. I don't give much damn.

I remembered going out with J to Jurong Point to buy nothing except some japanese snacks and drinks then to CWP to buy my loafers and her wedges. Eh nice leh!




Then I went to Jurong Point straight for three days... J says "JP siao".
I was in search of appropriate things to buy! :/




And it's sucha long time since I went to J's house already. I miss meimei :(
She's like so friendly, I love friendly babies!

I'm so looking forward to going HPV with J & L with heels. Ok without the heels.





18th September was G.Aiai birthday and ya she was surprised but no we didnt know that her reaction was so classic! (wanted to say cute but I know she'll go gaga over herself)
Needed to turn in early for work the next day so meet-up for quite awhile only.
Sorry my dearest Laopo and Aiai!
But I'm glad that she enjoyed her birthday thoroughly :)

(dont kill me ok?)



Hmmm let me see what else.

Lorencia dear was sick during the one week holiday for BMC students (so-called only) and she's still coughing now! Ok like report like that. Eat more and drink more water I dont like to stand next to you I look so fat :( Ok, I am fat!

The pay I got during those 4 days I work has been put safely into my bank to prevent any splurging :D

Went to Tampines few days ago for nothing. Irresponsible blogshop owner.

Went to Dhoby Ghaut to FINALLY take my item. After like one month when I'm only supposed to wait one week.

Oh the most exciting thing is I havent seen Kh for AGES. *sulks.
I wanna watch movie with him.............
I hope his PMS will be over soon :P
Lurbbeu!

TMTS! IMSIANTTM now. No ETTM.

LOL ok bye.

No comments: