Thursday, April 16, 2009

I took it without her noticing and she edited it x)


Helloooooooooooooooooooooo I just came back from revising physics at his house ^^
And I hope I pass my physics. Dont want to fail anymore subjects!

Anyway good news... MY ENGLISH JUST PASSED HAHA.
55/110!!!
Paper 1 fail, Paper2 pass. Shocked me that I passed. And ON THE DOT. Weehee.

:)

I will study hard for Mid-Year. Still got give timetable one kinda scary.


Anyway my last weekend at Genting and Klang was fun!
Went Genting, stayed Starbucks the whole day and went shopping at Jusco. Ate alot of yummy food x)

Wahlao speaking of food I really wanna diet leh ): But seems that despite trying to cut down my fats, I keep gaining fats. ZzZzZzZ.

Ytd went studying at Macdonald with my sister. DAMN FUN HAHA. Today went studying with Lorencia again. Well again it's another fun day :) We had fun using the computer, heh.












Tatas!
Going to bathe, do some business online and off to sleep. Physics test tomolooooo.

BBBBB.

No comments: