Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hi people!

Omg it's such a long time since I had a proper exam .
Well today one is not exactly a very proper exam la , lol !
But it's quite exciting though , although there's 90% that my maths will fail badly .

I cant seem to rmb anything that I revised ! Damnit lor .

Anyway , YKH's dad say Im gaining alot of flesh . WTF?!?!?!??!
HELLLLLLL .
Im trying to diet . And I hear more and more and MORE pple saying that Im fat !
OMG Im not gonna surrender to obesity . NOOOOOOOOOO .
I dont want tummy and become a fatty bimbo .
): ): ):


Oh ya today's April Fool and I LOVE IT !!! HAHAHA .
Damn fun .
Ok la not that fun .
But I rmb hating April Fool last year . Laugh my assy out k !

YKH say April Fool is stupid ~
I think it's fun (:


Omg Im so excited and energetic now and it's freaking 3.10am !!!
Eh wth ... I didnt sleep before 4am for like one week plus already .
Im not only a fat bimbo , Im also a China's treasure . PANDA !!!
Omg Im getting lamer . Seriously I make lame jokes all day .

OH I MISS BLOGGING I SUDDENLY REALISE !!!! I LOVE MY BLOG , MUAH !!!

Anyway my blogshop is open .
Anyway who want to buy Stage T-shirts (replicas) , PGMall bags or Korean Earrings & Necklaces , TAG ME !!!! FREAKING TAG ME I DONT BITE LOL . GROWL !
All are at quite reasonable prices , and I swear the Korean accessories are damn gorgeous . SWEAR .
Im quite a budget person so the prices I set will be quite affordable .
Im bringing in Taiwan apparels heexzs!
Ask me if interested ok ! Because no one tags me at all and I presume no one wants to know . HAHA . So please tag !!!

Well I understand if there arent any . HAHA

No comments: