Friday, April 10, 2009

HI PEOPLE!
Miss me?
Im at the cooling cooling Genting Highlands!
Wahaha.
I really love it here.
Ever since I've grown up (LOL) I have not been going outdoors to play but staying at Starbucks 24 hours to drink chocolate or coffee. Lol!
Went to Coffee Bean in the first place, but there's problem with the network connection.
Wasted my few hours at there. But finally Im here :)

MY BLOGSHOP EMAIL HAS BEEN SUSPENDED GODAMNIT.
Ask you all ar...
Which of you will go read all the terms and conditions/agreement of something you signed up for?
LOL ok la it's my fault... But I never expect that I cannot use it for "commercial purpose" . Im trying to beg mail.com to unsuspend my account just for me to retrieve my information.
It's like damn fuck because I only just started my so called business and a problem like this came up.

I choose to only believe hotmail.com/live.com in future!!!

Ok, in anyways it's still my fault. Sigh!


Im coming back only on Sunday, but heng heng my auntie's house got internet la ^^
Haha!
One bad thing is all my bookmarked-websites is not in this laptop S:

Ok maybe you dont understand a single thing Im saying here but Im really bored and it's like quite rare that I blog nowadays so I just wanna rant. Can ?!?!?!

I miss kh ):
I hate missing him because he doesnt miss me you know?

Sighhhhhh. Hate dota because of the normal reasons all girlfriends could think about but Im going to play it because I miss dota too!!! LOL.

YKH say dota is his xiaolaopo. LOL ok la me say one.

I go off le miss me byebye!

No comments: