Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today, I want to take this opportunity to thank God :)

Mum is very good to me, when I came home from work just now, she immediately ask me want eat grapes and other fruits ma... Then I say I want eat other things, she say, toasted bread with sugar? (my fav!!!!!) Then I damn happy say ok!!! She was actually going to sleep but stayed awake awhile more to toast bread for me :)

Sis is very good to me also. She came home and I asked her about which out of the 5 courses for RP that Im eligible for is better and she just sat down and help me figure it out without taking off her shoes or go room relax first~ Like I more important... Thanks sis I never take you for granted lovelove!

Dad is very good to me becuz ytd when I got my results, it's WORSE than the prev, so I just break down and he very qiao just reach home to take things... Then he sit down and console me and telling me it's alright like damn sincerely, before going back to work. I love you dad, for being the father and the man of this family!

YY is very good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! He knew I was very upset about my results, and he bought two necklaces to cheer me up, one heart and one simple one :) Today I never ate anything and he going to dabao for me... I randomly said, if can reach here before 7pm! I didnt really mean it, for YY to rush. And he really came in time for my breaktime at 7pm before the next one which is 10pm and 10 minutes. He scold me at work becuz it is for my own good. He took and tolerate all my nonsense. Love you deep deep Liang YY!

This is what I have to thank God for :)

This is just the Family and Boyfriend post. Friends post will be MUCH LONGER. Tomorrow.
Shit I have to sleep waking up at 7.30am and it's now 3am. GG for me ciaoz people. Annyeong~

*Any iphone app for blogger? That will make it so much easier for me to post photos taken by iphone and I can blog oftenly.

No comments: