Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello long time no see tot I mati right? NONONO nin lao bu still alive and kicking your ass LOL

Bored now at Starbucks @ PS studying for tmr's practical exam at Naval Base, pray that I pass yeah.


That's my honey bunny keychain hehe so happy.
Oh for your info I lost my freaking bag with MOST of my fav and impt things inside, favs are my camera, my stich keychain, my comb, mirror and eyeliner!!! Impt is my hp and wallet which includes my damn IC and atm card and so forth blah blah. Cam I think counted impt also but it's my fav thing to bring out :(
Useless things I guess is t-shirt? Plus 3 panties. LOL I wanna bring them to put at YY's house ma.
I damn angry at the person who fucking steal my bag you bloody idiot if the police ever catch you and ever let me know who you see how much I demand you compensate you asshole.

Now I no camera bring to Bangkok in Nov liao. I very sad.


Anyway YY bought me a watch! Hehe and I replenished my make up items...
I very STM seriously I didnt bring alot of things that I wanna bring out. Sigh! Sometimes I wish I could kick this habit.

I am very forgetful, lazy, procrastinating and unsociable. LOL

I dont feel like posting photos that used to be in my camera that I've transferred to the computer anymore... It makes me feel so sad!

YY is at work now and I guess Im going off to daiso to grab some things and then off to find him. Sayo people!

No comments: