Wednesday, September 22, 2010


My sister just gave me her laptop :) Damn very happy me! There's the webcam and the sidebar hahaha Im like suaku like that but yeah I guess I am!

It was Gladys aiai birthday on the 18th! We actually celebrated for her on the 17th alongside with Xinting, TanTongLee, Shawn Niew, Jialin, Teeyuan and Yap :D We went for seafood buffet at United Square, it was expensive but I think it was worth it lah becuz got damn alot of good stuffs! Only sad that when we go there we had only one hour left to eat. After that the guys bought cake and the china staffs actually volunteered to sing birthday song for aiai and the woman think is the manager is like damn hiao~ But kind of them to join in the singing ^^

It was an okay night, hope that Sim Aiai had a happy birthday with us, with her other friends and her family. 17 years old like finally and I guess everyone with the same age will have the same thoughts that 17 is a bad age. It's like, not 16 not 18! I bet we cant wait to turn 18 right? (;
Hope that Simmy could be happy always and I wanna tell her after all these years our friendship in my heart has never changed. Love you very muchie!




Shall update the pictures later on :) Sayo!

"But most of all, I hope for you. I hope that you are hoping, too. I hope that you never lose what you intend to keep. You'll only find what you set out to seek."

No comments: