Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear Diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say, “I’m fine, thank you. Yes, I feel much better.”


So... HI! :D *in Tanleelee's disgusting tone* lol

I love how whenever I want to transfer photos to my computer there will always be alot becuz I feel like I didnt take much photos recently. Hehe.

Has been working straight for 5 days... Let's say 4 and a half days becuz one of those I went all sick halfway and shivered my way home. Somehow I thought this will last for a week or so and I got hope to diet but sadly........ I'm all well bur it's diarrhea now. SAD!




















For these past days I have really been thinking alot alot till the extent of too much :(
I wish I could stop really. Wish my mind is more simple and I could live life abit more happier.
Because my life now couldnt be better :)
I need to meet my girls up soon!

No comments: