Sunday, July 12, 2009



Went to SAKURA BUFFET RESTAURANT for dinner today! :D

I ate my first meal of the day at freaking 6+-7. Goddamn it!!!
But I am hell happy today, because there is great food!!! I very bloated until cannot bloated liao.
And I have *great* company, that group of guys & my boy. But he left me alone for sometime... Not angry la ^-^

We ate outside the restaurant where it's not air-contioned, and I love it there! It was soooooooo windy and cooling + the scenery is beautiful. The lily pond/lake or whatever it is is kinda creepy, but loveeeeee the place!!!!



I suddenly wants to study SOOOOOOO much. I need to buck up, really. So studying tomorrow, I will be working hard till the day jiejie will bring me to KTV! :D



Has been anti-socialing for this period of time. I will be continue doing so until I get over myself. Sorry to my sistas...

No comments: