Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pictures and files in my computer are in a mess! Disorganized! I want to delete them but I dont know which to delete and which to keep. Too many pictures that I love already ^^

It's 1.08am and past my strict bedtime.
Should be getting to sleep, so that I'll have enough energy for tmr's make up oral exam at Tiong Bahru!
Why so far one? Then all my exam held at Marsiling Secondary. I want to appeal at Woodgrove Sec or Christ Church Sec! Nearer to my house...

Anyway after so long, I saw KH today! So long never see him, I keep punching him again.
He ask me, can dont hit me le ma! I say, cannot, I will bu xi guan.

Sorry love! xD




This was taken before I was sick.


Oh I dont like listening today. The venue is hot and the questions are tricky!
Im just not used to the exam atmosphere I guess, 3 years never take exam already!

Goodnight people! Watching some episodes and off to lala-land!


P.S Hope tonight's isnt a bad dream ): I dreamt of myself being chased by ahbengs/

No comments: