Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok I've made this blog on 19June but only now I've completed the making of this blog S:

Nothing great for anyone else , but it means alot to me .
Me and my boyfriend , our relationship (:

I chose this photo not because I look pretty or what .
I look totally cheeky !
But this photo gives me a very couplish feeling .
Somewhat , makes me feel we are very close .
Not like any other couple , those normal one when they love each other and break the other moment .
Nonono .

Anyway , this blog is sort of shared between me and Kianhui , maybeeeeeeee sometimeeeees he will post ? :D
Hahahaha .
I love him alot .
Everyday for us are precious , our days are great , our 100th day is coming !
Im very happy although on that day my dearest have CSO :O

Anyway to everyone else , please study hard and never quite school ):
It not only affects your future , it may affect the ties between you and your family , friends , or whatsoever .
Totally change your life completely !
Im speaking from an 'experienced view' lol . Im not proud of it , instead , Im really looking down on myself nowadays .
Hopefully things will be back in one piece . I dont expect things to turn better naturally right ?
Im hesitating between choices , reluctantly .
But , I will never go back to Riverside Secondary School !
Look at all my exclassmates/schoolmates they are all feeling so stressful ..
That's not the way to educate students right ?
At least other schools have more reasonable teachers .
Good/bad comments are welcomed :D

My parents have been ignoring me for past few days , my mother , past few weeks ._.
Only today , the condition slightly improved .
I've been too rude , too irrespectful to them .
I have been a really bad daughter ! It's time to change for the better :D
I helped to wash dishes today ! Mum's cooking is greattttttttttttttttt .
Went Fragrant watch them play poker and one hour later Hubbee sent me home .
Oh ya laogong , no worries ^^
I will stick to you like super duper glue !
See how you push me away (:

Anw , although my life is upside-down , but Im still happy !
The reasons are Hubbee , HJKs and Joycie .
They never look down on me or whatsoever , still talking to me , lending me a ear and playing a fool ^^

"This life is what you make it. No matter
what you're going to mess up sometimes,
it's a universal truth. But the good part is,
you get to decide how you're going to mess it up.
"
-Marilyn Monroe

Just live life the way you want , soon or later you'll die de ma .
Dont waste your youth away !
Joyce & I had been talking about how great if the world is at peace and every one will be given a stable amount of income and blah blah blah .
Heehee . It's just a dream , but sometimes dreams are what are keeping us going ..........



Let me recap what I missed out on the absence (:

In addition to my birthday present I have this Princess Ariel & friends(other princesses) hp puch and a sweet sweet birthday card from Princess (:
Real sweet . Thanks for being such a great friend who never fail to make me smile !


I rmb , on Fathers' Day , we went Vista Kitchen makan !
Actually want eat chilli crab but sold out la tmd ):
But we already buy bread to dip the chilli crab sauce ...
So nvm , bought curry fish head instead .
Dip the bread into curry lor ^^

My father had been giving in alotttttttt to me , treating me reallyyyyyyyyy well .
I have been taking them for granted ):


Last few days , we've been playing badminton , blowing bubbles , going Vista Point , Kelvin's house , and me , pei Hubbee at library and going Hubbee's house ^^

Playing PSP at Hubbee's house at night (: }



The lovely present ! }


Lame shit of MS , only understandable if play before . I was changing my hair , then DC-ed . Then dont know why like that . Cute hor ? }



I look shagged ):}


Fathers' Day ! :D MY HAIR COLOUR SO OBVIOUS IN THIS PHOTO LA !}




Hubbee outside @ Civics }


Fragrant :D}


(photos below credits to Princess Belle :D)









During the last week of holidays we chiong MapleStory private server , conference with all the funny and noisy guys + Hubbee !

球爱大战 is showing soon ! Im chasing after this series manzzz .
Oh Kianhui has been singing songs to be for these days . So happy ! :D

Havent been writing to ThamNengTong . He better come out soon so that I could pass it personally to him ! (:







Ok , Jianing will say this piece of news is so so so outdated la ! But it's NOT because I keep playing MS k , and MS is fun ^^


There's going to be a few movies I wanna watch ! :D






Im going to call up Hubbee soon I guess he's playing MS .___.

I think I want to edit the blogskin . Abit $%^ ? Maybe the url too . HAH .
Teeheehee . Good night .

Welcome back to my blog (:

No comments: